2016-2017 TSU Tigers Basketball Schedule, Roster, & TV Information [UPDATED 10/27/16]

I hate we play so many road games before the season, don't wanna watch the video. we can draw a crowd, if we hosted a PV, UT, A&M, UH .... so why not

Great win! The team as a whole is hitting those free throws and it will continue to be crucial. La Salle up next on Saturday at the same time as the football game.

I can see us beating La Salle if we out-rebound them. They put up a lot of shots similar to us, but we need to win the rebound battle, unlike last night's win.

Last edited:
There will be a live stream for the James Madison game tonight. Not officially on TV but JMU is hosting a stream

Didn't I tell you guys we had a good team ... I was at the first game and seen with my own eyes. I think this season will be one for the record book. The only disappointment is graduate transfer Marcus Jones b/c I wanted him to be a bigger role player considering his experience and I don't think Derrick will get player of the year ... he's being outshined by Dulani and Lofton

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you guys we had a good team ... I was at the first game and seen with my own eyess. I think this season will be one for the record book. The only disappointment is graduate transfer Marcus Jones b/c I wanted him to be a bigger role player considering his experience and I don't think Derrick will get player of the year ... he's being outshined by Dulani and Lofton
They've been distributing the ball well playing better against teams who's defensive scheme we usually struggle against. Let's continue to shock the world!

Regardless SWAC MBB POTY is staying at TSU... all that matters is the W!

They've been distributing the ball well playing better against teams who's defensive scheme we usually struggle against. Let's continue to shock the world!

Regardless SWAC MBB POTY is staying at TSU... all that matters is the W!

True but I'm almost sure it meant a lot to DG. But, I'm just content a TSU player is going to get it yet again.

I am sure D Griff would rather get a 13th or 14th seed than POTY. This is the formula for getting a better seed in tourney.

I hope we beat some of those teams from the power 5 conferences. I wonder how Trae Jefferson will help this team.

We lost that game to SIU b/c Coach got a technical foul at the end and sent the other team to the line multiple times .. we were up until that point

Back