Derrick Griffin Leaves Team to Prepare for Draft

TXSUDFWTIGER

Welp ... there goes our basketball season. I do think we're still the favorite but barely now. But that's OK, hopefully someone steps up to fill in the big hole.

I don't blame Derrick for leaving to make millions of dollars but I hope he just understand money won't fix all his problems, it only adds to them or distract you from fixing them. I hope he continues to work on his attitude and his circle of friends so he can really be successful at the next level and stay out of trouble. I'm pulling for him and if he makes a team I will buy tickets to watch him play on the field. But I honestly think he would've done better in the NBA than NFL but go figure.

Read Article Here:
http://www.chron.com/sports/college...in-leaves-TSU-to-prepare-for-NFL-10824977.php

I think it was expected that he wouldn't play in the Spring, but that's just the whispers I've heard

I think it was expected that he wouldn't play in the Spring, but that's just the whispers I've heard

Well we won last night ... the only competition we have moving forward is Jackson State and maybe PV b/c PV plays us harder than they play anybody else. But PV is trash. The guys have stepped up since DG left

This weekend's matchup is going to be a measuring stick because records for either team don't matter when we play PV

Good decision by D Griff, it was a smart decision on his part. He will make us proud in the NFL. Fox reported him working out with Plex fixness run by TSU alum.

Back