Michael Strahan question

Outsider

During his appearance on the NFL on Fox pregame show, he talked about being inducted into Texas Southern Hall of Fame. So I have a question. When Michael does make it back, like at the hall of fame ceremony, does he hang around out in the open allowing people to come talk to him, ask for autographs and pictures, etc. along with other inductees. Or does he try to stay in the back as much as possible and get out of there as soon as the event is over before people can bug him.

The reason I ask is the school I am a fan of, that I choose not disclose, has an alum that is high profile in the NFL world, and I heard he attended his ceremony to be inducted into the school's hall of fame, and didn't want to talk to anyone, and also heard they went of their way to get him out as quickly as possible. And have as well heard of a high profile NBA guy at another school that is like that when he visits. Does that sound like Micheal when he makes it back, or does he leave himself more out in the open than that?

Back